Once window film has been applied it is very easy to look after.
You can clean your windows in the normal manner, but the following points should be observed:
- Do not clean the film for at least four weeks after installation.
- Use a spray, synthetic sponge or a moist cloth to apply the cleaning solution. We recommend a solution methylated spirits (20%) and water (80%). Do not use anything with ammonia as an ingredient.
- Warm water and a detergent, methylated spirits and water or a conventional solution may be used.
- Do not use any brushes or abrasives in the cleaning process as they will scratch the film.
- “Non- scratching” cleaners such as jiff or abrasives such as Ajax and Bon Ami must never be used.
- Dry the film with a good quality rubber squeegee, a chamois or a moist soft cloth.
Happy Tint Your Home, Your Office, Your Car
Free Call 1800 HAPPY TINT (1800 427 798) for a FAST quote.